Our 75mm round wooden post are the strongest we do and can be used for any fencing project you need – ideal for stock fencing, livestock, supporting large trees, electric fencing, and heavy duty garden projects!
Key Features of our Product:
- Scandinavian slow grown ultra strong fence posts from sustainable forests
- These are at least twice as strong a British agricultural grade tree posts
- All posts are treated with HC4 preservative for a very long life
- Comes with a 15 year warranty against rot
- These are strong, new, top quality posts ideal for any heavy duty jobs
- Much cheaper than DIY Stores
- Next working day delivery service
How to knock in a fence post:
Usually you need to knock your post around 45cm into the ground – measure from the top of the post around 1.35m down and mark the post at this level – all your posts when knocked into the ground will then be the same height! Use a trowel to dig a pilot hole to help ease the post into the ground and then either use a post knocker or a sledge hammer to hit your post into the ground!
Slow grown for extra strength:
Due to the colder climate in Scandinavian and Baltic countries the trees in this region grow much slower than in other parts of the world and the rings are much closer together. More tree rings mean stronger posts as the wood is much more dense. Stronger posts last longer and are less likely to break. Consequently, your 75mm round wooden post will be more durable then a UK grown post!
(Please note wooden stakes may show shrinkage cracks as they dry which will open and close with the weather. This is normal for slow grown posts and does not affect their functionality – in fact it makes them stronger!)