There are multiple uses for 1.8m square stakes – the most commonly used as tree stakes, as well as light fencing, electric fencing, animal runs, and keeping the dogs in!
Key Features of our Product:
- Scandinavian slow grown ultra strong fencing tree stakes
- These are at least twice as strong a British agricultural grade tree stakes
- All stakes are treated with HC4 preservative for a very long life
- This is for a ten pack of 6 foot (1.8m) long x 32mm square stakes
- Next working day delivery service
- Ideal to use as strong rot proof plant supports
How to stake a tree:
It is best to angle your stake at a 45 degree angle and pointing into the prevailing wind. You need to ensure that your stake is far enough away from your plant that it is not going to damage the roots. Once you have positioned your stake, knock your post around 5 inches into the ground to prevent it from falling. Now your stake is in the correct position tie it to your tree using a buckle tie – avoid making this too tight. Your tree is now all ready to go!
Slow grown for extra strength:
Due to the colder climate in Scandinavian and Baltic countries the trees in this region grow much slower than in other parts of the world and the rings are much closer together. More tree rings mean stronger posts as the wood is much more dense. Stronger posts last longer and are less likely to break. Consequently, your 1.8m square stakes will be more durable then a UK grown post!
We have a minimum online order for a pack of 10. For those who want to buy less than 10 stakes please phone 01420768242 and we can help arrange your order.