There are multiple uses for 90cm square tree stakes. Most commonly used to stake small trees, as well as to hold up tree defenders. They are also used for: light fencing, site marking, and electric fencing!
Key Features of our Product:
- Scandinavian slow grown ultra strong fencing stakes
- These are at least twice as strong a British agricultural grade tree stakes
- All stakes are treated with HC4 preservative for a very long life
- This is for a 25 pack of 3 foot (90cm) long x 25mm square stakes
- Next working day delivery service
- Ideal to use as strong rot proof plant supports
How to stake a tree:
If your tree is placed on a slope, put your stake in at a 45 degree angle leaning toward the prevailing wind. You need to ensure that your stake is far enough away from your plant that it is not going to damage the roots. Once you have positioned your stake, knock your post around 5 inches into the ground to prevent it from falling. Now your stake is in the correct position tie it to your tree using a buckle tie – avoid making this too tight. Your tree is now all ready to go!
These are also perfect for our tree defenders – if you pop out the -pre-cut holes they slide right in and will hold up your defenders perfectly.
Slow grown for extra strength:
Due to the colder climate in Scandinavian and Baltic countries the trees in this region grow much slower than in other parts of the world. This results in the rings of the trees being much closer together – causing the timber to be much denser. This increased density means the stakes made from this wood to be much stronger and less likely to break. This means your 90cm square tree stakes will be more durable then a UK grown post!