70cm Kadai BBQ and Firepit
Kadai bowls have been hand made in India by artisans for thousands of years. Handcrafted from one piece of round thick steel to form a beautiful 70cm Kadai BBQ and Firepit.
Key features of our Product:
- 3 in 1 Firepit, Kadai Cooking Bowl and BBQ
- Including a stand and stainless steel grill for Charcoal BBQs – designed to fit inside the bowl with the grill on top for easy storage
- This listing is for our 70cm Kadai BBQ and Firepit
- Made from solid steel with two carry rings for easy transportation – it will last for years!
- Hand made by Artisan Craftsmen in India.
- Use with the grill for your BBQ, and without for your Firepit!
We have designed our sets to that when not in use or being stored the stand fits neatly inside the bowl with the grill on top. We will deliver them to you in a purpose made cardboard box with safety, care, and maintenance instructions.
Your bowl and stand will form its own natural rust patina if left outside which will add to the character of your bowl.
Use as a Cooking Pot, BBQ, and Firepit!
We do 4 sizes to suit all spaces and families when being used as a BBQ:
40cm dia. – cooking for up to 4 people; 60cm dia. – for up to 6 people
70cm dia. – up to 8 people; and 80cm dia. – for 8+ people!
Our firepits are designed for outdoor use ONLY in well ventilated areas. DO NOT use in any enclosed spaces including sheds, garages, outbuildings etc. Ensure your Firepit is not close to a building or flammable items before lighting. Your Firepit will become very hot during use so please do not attempt to move it once lit. Your Firepit will remain hot for a long time after use. Ensure it is completely cool before moving, storing, or leaving unattended. Use on level ground only to avoid the risk of tipping when hot. Please do not use any flammable liquids to light. Keep all pets and children away from your Firepit and never leave unattended.