Superb set of 4 large Wind in the Willows Garden Sculptures Statues made from a solid stone resin, of Toad, Ratty, Mole and Badger hand finished with an aged verde patina.
- Delightful set of four garden statues or sculptures of the main characters of Wind in Willows and Toad of Toad Hall – Ratty, Toad, Badger and Mole
- Cast in a solid stone resin – light enough to move about but are frost proof, with a hand finished bronzed verde patina
- These are beautifully designed and we fell in love them when we first saw them!
- Heights are: Badger – 50cm; Mole – 40cm; Toad – 46m and Ratty 45cm
- These would also make a superb display indoors or in a nursery etc!
Dimensions of Each of the Characters:
Toad: 18 x 16 x 46 cm
Ratty: 14 x 15 x 46 cm
Mole: 15 x 15 x 40 cm
Badger: 18 x 15 x 50 cm
The material our lovely characters are made of is a new formula that improves on previous designs. The use of Barium Sulphate as the resin in the sculptures means that they are solid cast (they are not hollow!). This paired with the fact that the resin is a dense material means that these sculptures have a really good heft to them. They are designed to be just the right weight. Light enough to put where ever you want to keep them on display but heavy enough so that they don’t blow over or fall over from knocks. They range between 5-6 kg each with Badger being the heaviest. The new construction method also means that they are also resistant to acidic conditions.