We are offering high quality Galvanised Fencing Staples in both 4mm and 3.55mm thickness.
- Ideal for securing wire fencing securely, using quality materials
- Heavily galvanised, robust and extremely long lasting
- Supplied in a sturdy carrying container for easy transport
- Made to British Standard B.S. EN 102242 in Britain
- Both 5kg and 10kg tubs of these U-bend Galvanised Fencing Staples are available
- 5kg x 3.55mm: 700 staples
- 10kg x 3.5mm: 1400 staples
- 5kg x 4mm: 600 staples
- 10kg x 4mm: 1200 staples
How to erect a stock fence
First put in your fence posts. Space 1.8m to 2m apart – for a garden you can use 50mm dia. round posts or 75mm dia. round posts. The 75m dia. posts are much stronger and will last a lot longer and we recommend you place one at the start and end of your fence and one every 5 posts in between to act as strainers.
The fences come in rolls and you roll-out the fence as you fix it to the post using ‘U’ shaped fencing staples – don’t un-roll the whole fence!
Work from post to post, making sure the bottom wire is touching the ground at all times.
You can pull the fence tight by hand or with a tension bar but make sure you don’t over-tension – if the spring kinks are stretched out it is too tight – wire expands and contracts with heat so you must allow the spring kinks to do their job – otherwise the fence will sag.
We have everything else you need!
We also stock a wide range of stock fence, line wire and high tensile barbed wire, as well a full range of fence posts.