This is for different quantities of Clear spiral guards by Rainbow. They are all 60cm tall x 50mm diameter.
- These spiral guards are the most economical way to protect your Hawthorn, Beech, other hedge planting or young trees from being destroyed by rabbits
- Rabbit Tree Guards – 60cm Tall These spiral guards can be used to protect small saplings and hedge plants right up to 4m trees
- These extra wide guards give 1-2 years added protection because they are 50mm diameter vs 38mm for standard guards so allow for an extra couple of years growth on the plant
- Made with strong ridged, yet flexible polypropylene
- They have pre-cut holes to allow for air circulation so the plants can easily breath and avoid mildew build up
- The holes are shaped in an arrow so when you wrap them around your plant you know which way up the go! (the arrow points upwards)
- The spiral guards are made by Rainbow which is one of the oldest established landscape companies specialising in tree guards.
- Made from 100% recycled material
Give your new hedge or trees the best start possible! Rabbit / Hare / Deer Tree Guards
A great combination with bamboo canes!
The bamboo cane is pushed into the ground next to the newly planted hedging plant and the spiral guard is wound around both the plant and the cane thus supporting the plant and the guard