- This specialist fertiliser was developed by the John Innes Institute as a balanced fertiliser base for soil based composts.
- Proctors John Innes Base is made today from both mineral and organic sources, including sulphate of potash and hoof & horn.
- Use according to the recommendations of the institute, you can make JOHN INNES Number 1, 2, 3 and the seed compost. Please ask for details if you are interested in making your own JOHN INNES compost.
- Proctors have been supplying fertilizers for nearly two hundred years and are a highly respected company in the industry.
- Your tub is made from high quality plastic so you can safely store your fertiliser for years to come.
- Application rate: As per the Institutes direction.