The cycle created by this organic fertiliser is a significant reason for its importance.
Quickly colonized by bacteria living in soil, they feed off the huge reservoirs of calcium, nitrogen and phosphorus available in the seaweed, enriching the soil quality. The fertiliser nutrients are also transferred directly to the root structures of plants, making calcified seaweed doubly effective as a fertiliser product.
Plants need nutrients beyond calcium, nitrogen and phosphorous, such as iron and carbon, and with additional trace elements, calcified seaweed can provide it all.
Notable for its flexibility, calcified seaweed not only regulates the ph. of your soil, but it can also be used throughout the calendar year.
- Natural stimulated growth
- Stronger, healthier roots and shoots
- Higher crop yields
- Resistance to pests and disease
- Deeper colour in flowers and vegetables
- Builds resistance to summer drought and winter frosts
- Harvested crops and flowers have longer shelf life
Application rate: 75g sq. m.